Here at In Demand Toys we like to recycle! So if any of you have collections of toys you want to move on, or you have found a gold mine of toys in your loft, get in touch for a price for us to buy them. We can even arrange collections on larger lots to make everything as hassle free as possible! Whether it is vintage Star Wars or the latest Transformers we will buy them for £££s or store credit.
So if you want to raise some money for a holiday, an upcoming Comic Con or just to fund more toys, send us an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast response. Include photos ideally, with a list of what is missing, broken etc as certain assumptions are made when we value(see Terms below). So forget all the hassle, fee’s and annoying customers that come with Ebay, and don’t concern yourself with multiple boxes to pack and ship, sell your collection to In Demand Toys in one big lot for a simple solution!
Traditionally, collections we pay higher £££s for are vintage Star Wars, modern Star Wars Transformers G1 to modern, Hot Toys, Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, MASK & other 80’s toys, retro video games and much more!
Some Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valuations are based on certain assumptions which are a)toy is not broken b)toy is from a smoke free home c)toy is in reasonable good order for display.
2) Value we give is a price as a “lot”. We do not give individual prices for the items in the collection.
3) If we collect at our cost (usually collections over £150 value) it will need packing and protecting before our courier will collect.
4) Collections posted to us need packing and protecting well as it is the customers responsibility to assure they arrive in the condition they were valued at.
5) Payment/store credit is made once the collection is received and checked via Paypal friends/family or BACS at customers choice.
6) The valuation is only accurate at the time of the quote and can change at anytime, although this is unlikely it is something to consider if a collection is sent weeks/months after the original valuation.